Entering this site or the links accessible through this site, you agree to be bound by this agreement. The information and the resources contained on and accessible through this site are made available by TransactAR LLC and/or its suppliers and vendors, and are subject to your agreement to their terms and conditions.
Use of Resources and Information
You understand and agree that neither TransactAR nor its suppliers or vendors or linked domain names are responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage, of any kind, directly or indirectly resulting from your use of this site or the information or the resources contained on or accessible through it.
TransactAR expressly disclaims any implied warranty or representation about the information or accuracy, relevance, completeness, timeliness or appropriateness for any particular purpose of any kind. Your use of this site is also subject to all additional disclaimers that may appear throughout the site.
Other Internet Sites Links
This site also includes links to other Internet sites created and maintained by TransactAR’s suppliers, vendors, affiliates, or subscribers. Be aware that TransactAR does not control, makes no guarantees about, and disclaims any express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy, relevance, completeness, timeliness or appropriateness for a particular purpose of the information or the resources contained on these or any other Internet sites.
Further, the inclusion of these links is merely for your convenience and is not intended and does not reflect TransactAR’s opinion on the accuracy or the importance of these other sites; further, TransactAR does not endorse in any manner any of the views expressed in, or products or services offered by this or these other sites. All information in any site by TransactAR, or associated or linked site, is extracted, read, used, or relied upon by you at your own risk. TransactAR is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites that are linked to us.
Disclaimer of Warranty
TransactAR and its suppliers and vendors disclaim all express or implied representations or warranties with regard to the information, services, products, materials, and any other resources contained on or accessible through this site, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All information provided by TransactAR is made available “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, or any express or implied promise, including, by way of example, its continuing availability.
Limitation of Liability
With respect to products, goods, or services purchased from any entity identified, listed, named or contacted through TransactAR’s Web site, or any links to TransactAR’s Web site, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall TransactAR or its suppliers or vendors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, contractual, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever of any kind, resulting from any loss, which by way of example, includes loss of use, loss of data, loss of profits, business interruption, litigation, or any other pecuniary loss, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this site, with the delay or inability to use this site, or with the provision of or failure to make available any information, services, products, materials, or other resources contained on or accessible through this site, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge and agree that the limitations set forth above are elements of this agreement, and that this site would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TransactAR and its suppliers and vendors from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to your violation of this agreement or use of this site in any manner. Your use of this site shall constitute your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement, as revised and modified, if any, each and every time you access this site. TransactAR may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement.
TransactAR’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision(s) of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or this site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between TransactAR or its links, suppliers or vendors and you related to this agreement or this site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the County of Fulton, Georgia.
All materials on this server and this Internet site, including the site’s design, layout, and organization, are owned and copyrighted by TransactAR or its suppliers or vendors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyrights.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any purchases you make of our templates;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the
browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page
from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send you cookies which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard
drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookies in the administration of this
website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that
information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our
website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can
refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using Personal Data
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy
policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you downloads purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you) by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
TransactAR takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, TransactAR cannot guarantee that any electronic communication is totally secure. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password
Updates to Terms
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed, interpreted and performed exclusively according to the, excluding conflict of law rules, of the State of Georgia, United States of America. Any legal action with respect to any transaction must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen.